Wednesday, February 13, 2013

11-Parenting-5 Program of Studies for Students and Parents

I am starting one Study Program for Students.  It is purely for the benefit of Students in their School Studies. If the Students have any doubts about Mathematics, they can send their doubts directly to me at my email id anil@7pute.com. According to their doubts, I will send them the solution for their doubts along with the Basic Concept of the topic related to those doubts.

The Basic Concept of the same Topic will be published in My Next Blog so that the other Students will also get the benefit of these Basics. I am really very much interested to help all the Students of the entire World for getting the Basic Ideas/Concepts of Mathematics so that all of them will be in a position to increase their thinking levels in all the Subjects right from their Small Ages.

Parents need to encourage their children to participate in This Program.

Students need to send their doubts in detail to me at my email id anil@7pute.com after filling out the Entry Form for Students.

Dear Students, you must encourage your friends to participate in this Program to improve the skills of this new generation of the entire World with a High Thinking Level.

Thanks for participating in this new concept of “Learning Basics Concepts” through this Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment